Sr. Pricing Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific’s Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (“SS&P”) organization is responsible for the strategic category management, sourcing and procuring the critical supplies and materials that support more than 140 locations across the US. The SS&P organization is currently undergoing an exciting transformation where we are partnering with our business and manufacturing partners and leveraging best practices to build internal capabilities that uniquely position the team to improve how we make key decisions impacting our P&L to drive long-term value for the company. This effort is a critical element in Georgia-Pacific’s continuous transformation. It is an exciting time to be part of a growing team and at the center of the transformation to help mold the future state of the SS&P organization!
The Sr. Pricing Analyst partners with Sourcing Category Leaders, Operations/Manufacturing, suppliers, and other key stakeholders across GP to operationalize category strategies by executing and managing contractually negotiated prices through automation processes. Individuals will need to be able to apply analytics and strong economic thinking to identify potential opportunities, operationalize sourcing strategies, and clearly communicate insights to a broad set of stakeholders.
This role will be based in ATL GP Center.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Large scale data analytics leveraging information from all of our purchasing systems and master data
- Perform spend analytics and hold suppliers accountable to agreed-upon pricing
- Work with external suppliers on how we can exchange cleaner data, better
- Contribute to idea generation sessions to identify opportunities to improve total cost of ownership for key sourcing categories
- Evaluate and conduct financial analysis for cost savings between alternative suppliers
- Play a key role in executing Accelerated Sourcing Transformation initiatives
- Be a change agent – Identify new tools, analyses, strategies, etc. to drive continuous transformation within the SS&P organization
- Focus on continued process improvement in how we can better engage with key customers at facilities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in business, business analytics, supply chain, engineering, finance, or other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge
- 2+ years work experience in data analytics, finance, business development, market insight and strategy, engineering or other analytical role
- Proficiency in analytical tools and dashboarding systems (MS Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in sourcing and procurement
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $80K - $90K per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.