Tax Systems Senior Analyst
We are currently looking for a Tax Systems Senior Analyst to join Koch Capabilities’ Tax Applications team! This person can be located in our Wichita, KS, Atlanta, GA, or Dallas, TX offices.
If you have experience in income tax and are looking to get involved in technology innovation and transformation, this is a fantastic introductory opportunity. This role will give you exposure to a broad range of technologies including RPA, APIs, ETL tools, and SAAS applications. These tools will be employed to develop, maintain, and automate administrative functions within our applications.
In this role, you will collaborate with various capabilities to understand how the organization is using the applications, and what improvements could provide a better experience to our user base. As a part of the Data, Management, Enablement, and Transformation (D|MET) team, you will be a valued member in ensuring Koch is efficiently utilizing the best technology on the market. You will be instrumental in ensuring our users have a pleasant experience in the tools and that we minimize risk to our organization. You will be a key player in designing innovation and transformation initiatives within the Koch Tax Accounting capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Innovation and Transformation
- Implementation and configuration of tax applications to align with business process requirements
- Partner with the product owner to
- Prioritize systems issues and enhancements internally and with the vendor
- Prioritize innovation and transformation related to income tax technology
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems/processes issues and enhancements
- Responsible for design and implementation of prioritized innovation and transformation projects
- Second tier troubleshooting support for users
- Create and maintain user documentation for our Income Tax applications
- Partner with the business process owner on application training
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting/Tax/Finance/Business/Technology or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of income tax or tax systems experience
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Alteryx and visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
What Will Put You Ahead
- ASC 740 - Accounting for Income Taxes experience
- Experience working in ONESOURCE Tax Provision, Corptax, or other Income Tax Applications
- Experience working with SQL coding or supporting APIs
- Robotic Process Automation Tools such as UiPath or Automation Anywhere
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf