Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
We are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join Koch Capabilities’ Tax Applications team! This person can be located in our Wichita, KS, Atlanta, GA, or Dallas, TX offices.
If you have experience in income tax and are looking to get involved in technology innovation and transformation, this is a fantastic introductory opportunity. This role will give you exposure to a broad range of technologies including RPA, APIs, ETL tools, and SAAS applications. These tools will be employed to develop, maintain, and automate administrative functions within our applications.
In this role, you will collaborate with various capabilities to understand how the organization is using the applications, and what improvements could provide a better experience to our user base. As a part of the Data, Management, Enablement, and Transformation (D|MET) team, you will be a valued member in ensuring Koch is efficiently utilizing the best technology on the market. You will be instrumental in ensuring our users have a pleasant experience in the tools and that we minimize risk to our organization. You will be a key player in designing innovation and transformation initiatives within the Koch Tax Accounting capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Innovation and Transformation
- Responsible for centralizing application administrative activities and brainstorming with other BSAs opportunities for automation and efficiency
- Responsible for implementation of prioritized innovation and transformation projects including application proof of concepts, proof of designs, and implementations as well as decommissioning applications
- Partner with the capabilities and other BSAs to brainstorm ways to meet rapidly changing tax capabilities’ needs
- Management of user access to Income Tax applications
- Maintain application configurations
- First line of troubleshooting support for users
- Create and maintain user documentation for our Income Tax applications
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 year degree or higher Accounting/Tax/Finance/Business/Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of accounting, tax, or finance experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Income Tax
- Experience working in ONESOURCE Tax Provision, Corptax, or other Income Tax Applications
- Experience working in Sharepoint, ETL tools such as Alteryx, visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI, or Robotic Process Automation Tools such as UiPath or Automation Anywhere
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf