Junior Project Manager - German Fluent
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today are not just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
John Zink - Come solve some of the greatest industrial challenges of our time. You see, as attitudes surrounding ecological responsibility have changed, regulations have become more challenging. This means companies worldwide are turning to us at John Zink, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, for cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions to improve their everyday processes. Lucky for them, we pride ourselves on turning our customer's complex problems into easy solutions and we are looking for the right people to help us drive this vision.
John Zink is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the team. Part of your carrier plan, you will be trained to manage contracts for the major petrochemical industry players.
Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will learn to be responsible for the on-time delivery, budget and quality of the project.
We will shape you to become a strong Project Manager by providing you with Project Management training course and after some experience we will finance your PMP Certification. You will also benefit from our well-known Burners and Flares schools.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Establish execution strategy, schedule and monitor.
- Ensure project financial control.
- Manage communication on commercial and technical aspects with customers, suppliers and product managers.
- Initiate and coordinate engineering activities.
- Coordinate purchasing of goods and services, build relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare specifications for subcontracting.
- Assist Sales offices on technical matters.
- Contribute to development of the engineering systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Engineering – Mechanical preferably
- Entry level position with relevant internships in the field of Engineering or a first relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, Dynamic, flexibility, can cope with stress
- Fluent in English and German; knowledge of French is a plus
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience in Project Management and Logistics
- Prior experience in Supply Chain
- Internship with a major petrochemical company
- Cursus with IFP , knowledge of API standards
- Resourceful and results oriented