Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Reliability Supervisor/Planner to support our Maintenance Team at our Brunswick Cellulose facility. This position will report directly to the Maintenance Area Leader.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create a culture that drives ownership and continuous improvement
- Order parts, tools, equipment, and plan work orders
- Adjust preventative maintenance (PM) work orders based on root cause analysis (RCA) findings
- Plan assigned work for building and machine outages
- Hold the team accountable for planning and scheduling process performance
- Drive reliability programs including predictive and preventive maintenance strategies
- Coordinate contractors, provide scope of work, review work plans, and oversee work in the field
- Process work orders in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a maintenance leadership role within a manufacturing, industrial, chemical, or military environment
- Experience with maintenance planning, scheduling, and coordination
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in Industrial Technology or Engineering
- Computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) experience
- Experience leading improvement efforts in reliability, predictive and preventive maintenance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf