Global S&OP Director
The Equipment, Technology, and Services group of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is building a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) capability. We need an experienced, driven, creative thinker, who is skilled in facilitating the S&OP process that can be a part of the design, build, and standup of a global S&OP.
Our Sales & Operating Plans are critical to how we manage our business – how we predict and plan for demand, how we run and optimize our production assets, how much inventory we hold around the world, and how we collaborate and drive the most critical strategies in our business.
The role requires great attention to detail, the ability to collaborate across multiple regions and capability teams, willingness to make recommendations, and analytical ability to frame situations and decisions for the business leadership. The Global S&OP Director must have strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization while also acting with a sense of urgency and driving collaborative results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the 0-24 Month Global S&OP for the Mass Transfer business unit including:
- Working with global sales and operations leaders to define capacity planning buckets, segmenting demand, and critical constraints within our operations footprint
- Demand forecasting via sales forecast, market point of view, and advanced analytics
- Work with regional S&OP leaders to develop optimized supply plans with a range of outcomes to meet global demand
- Framing decisions with recommended courses of action and economics on capacity expansion or outsourcing
- Conduct scenario analysis, opportunity framing and decision support in supply strategies, market demand, asset planning and network design
- Use, maintain, upgrade current planning systems/knowledge system and profitable implementation of technology to improve speed and effectiveness of decision making
- Input into long term capacity investment
- Coordinate and influence key activities in sales, finance, logistics, operations, sourcing, and commercial leadership to arrive at a viable business plan for the product lines
- Build, coach, and develop a diverse team of global S&OP planners.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience framing economic decisions in a finance, supply chain, operations, or commercial
- Global leadership experience
- Demonstrated analytical capability, managing, and organizing multiple inputs and outputs
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including internationally
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in critical chain theory, ERP systems, and supply chain planning/optimization systems
- Understanding and experience in using advanced analytics in driving better decisions
Based on experience, this salary range for this role is 135,000 - $160,000.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf