Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
The Rotating Equipment Engineer at Optimized Process Designs, LLC (OPD) will be the subject matter expert (SME). This position will include fulfilling the role as the rotating SME, but will also require part-time assisting other mechanical engineering disciplines as project needs change.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide guidance on the design, purchase, installation, and post-construction support for all rotating equipment
- Review specification sheets, review equipment bids prior to purchase, interact with client experts, and ensure equipment is installed correctly
- Close rotating equipment action items from pre-purchase review, PHA/HAZOP, P&ID and model reviews
- Assist other mechanical engineering disciplines in areas outside of your expertise (this may include reviewing pipe specifications, reviewing non-rotating equipment, participating in P&ID and model reviews
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor' of Science Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- Five (5) + years of experience as an Engineer working with Rotating Equipment or Reliability with EPC company or end user
- Knowledge of applicable ASME codes and API standards
- Understanding of the design and operation of centrifugal pumps and compressors, piston displacement pumps and compressors, screw compressors, proportioning pumps, and gear pumps
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision on day to day tasks to meet project goals
What Will Put You Ahead
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certificate
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf