Are you a person who enjoys working in a team environment and are a focused individual with attention to details and accuracy? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products mill in Pennington, AL is seeking a qualified individual to consider for the Inventory Coordinator position in the Naheola, Retail facility. This position will be a part of a dynamic work team and report to the Logistics Planner Supervisor.
ABOUT THE NAHEOLA OPERATIONS
Georgia-Pacific’s Naheola Mill located in Pennington, Alabama, is a manufacturing site for the company’s well-known consumer products business. More than 900 employees produce a wide range of products for the consumer business, including Angel Soft® bath tissue and Sparkle® paper towels, as well as bleached paperboard used in Dixie® paper cups and plates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support Naheola Mill’s Safety Focus to have ZERO Significant Injuries
- Learn and support our Principle Based Management Philosophy
- Cycle counts vital supplies for inventory accuracy and report out accuracies for the counted items. Look for the root causes for inventory inaccuracies and share with leaders of areas involved to develop solutions for these errors.
- Cycle count parent rolls for inventory accuracy and report out accuracies for the counted items. Look for the root causes for inventory inaccuracies and share with leaders of areas involved to develop solutions for these errors.
- Learn how to complete: AIF- monitor the error queues between the inventory systems used at GP Naheola (E80, EWM, and ICPAQS). Identify errors and correct these errors so that inventory transactions properly flow between the systems involved in the transaction. Communicate with leaders in areas where these errors are occurring to find the root cause and resolve the errors moving forward. Work with the queue resolution team to ensure there is no errors accumulating and all are properly being addressed.
- Complete all daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs for cycle counting
- Participate in companywide inventory accuracy initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience communicating with various audiences as this role will require communication to all levels of the organization
- Willingness to learn specific skills required to maintain inventory accuracy
- Flexibility to flow to work when necessary to cover other Logistics Roles
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an environment that requires self-direction, multi-tasking, and independent decisions making
- Experience in operations and inventory management
- Experience with EWM, ICPAQs, and E80 Systems
- Experience applying Root Cause Analysis techniques
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf