Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
The Pricing Manager will be accountable for managing day to day operations related to central catalog pricing as well as driving transformational activities related to price management withinGeorgia Pacific’s Strategic Sourcing & Procurement organization.
The role will manage the maintenance of central catalog price management and drive transformation to improve the end-to-end source to pay processes related to centrally managed pricing. Keys to success in this role is the ability to build strong partnerships with category sourcing teams, suppliers, business and technology stakeholders, communicate vision and success effectively with leadership and manage competing priorities.
The ideal candidate will have Sourcing and Procurement expertise, catalog pricing experience, strong business acumen, and will be able to leverage these competencies to drive transformation and manage the daily operations related to central catalog pricing.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise team that will:
- creates and maintains catalog pricing
- analyzes supplier pricing against contracted terms
- ensures high data quality
- resolves facility level pricing issues
- resolves invoice exceptions and PO confirmation issues
- Drive continuous improvement in base business support of central price management
- Lead activities aimed at transforming the price management capabilities within SS&P
- Participate in sourcing transformation cross functional teams to brainstorm optimal ways to operationalize category strategies
- Monitor data quality metrics and report out on findings and trends to key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
- Participate in change management activities required to fix pricing issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of sourcing and procurement experience
- Experience in analyzing data, running detailed business reports, or extracting data from a complex system
- Experience with pivot tables and Vlookup functions in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Price management experience specifically in maintaining internal catalogs and pricing
- Project management experience
- Team leadership experience and success
- Experience with SAP S4HANA, AssetSuite or MP2 ERPs would be a plus
- Experience with learning a complex technical landscape
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf