Logistic Project Administrator
Guardian’s North America Glass, a Koch Company, is currently seeking an individual to fill the new position of Logistic Project Administrator. This position will be based in El Marques Plant and is a key position reporting directly to Customer Service Lead. We hire individuals who are highly self-motivated and energetic, ambitious, career-oriented, flexible, quietly confident, and competitive through teams and able to lead through influence with a trade mentality.
The Logistic Project Administrator
• SME (Subject Matter Expert) & Key User for Order to cash and CRM
• Management of customers glass projects E.g. (coating & Float)
• Ensure as a supply chain team we have an efficient inbound-outbound process to full fill customers expectations
• Take control of the advanced payments for all customer projects, applications and status of them.
• Take control of all Customer glass projects, SOP & EOP, material outbound, documentation needed.
• Partner with Regional Plant Operations, supply planning, commercial and Customer Service to minimize service fails.
• Work based on our MBM philosophy and our guiding principles to create continuous value and build virtuous circles.
• High service level commitment with the customers to follow each of their projects
• Successful implementation of new systems for Guardian El Marques, e.g., CRM, ERP, other. Also, training and support for all end users
Key success factors
· Lead time and response time in projects
· Customer On Time and in Full (OTIF) for projects
· Projects Forecast Accuracy
· Adherence to plan for implementation (SME)
· Bachelor’s College Degree; Industrial Engineer, administration or similar.
· 5 years of supply chain operations, inbound – outbound experience, Customer Service, Commercial Operations, customer negotiation.
· O2C process knowledge, ERP management, CRM system management, implementation as a plus.
· Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
· Communication skills to be able to interact with all teams; influence, build relationships with trade mentality
· Must have demonstrated ability drive transformational change
· Proficiency in excel
· English proficiency
· Trading mindset and negotiation skills
· Willingness to travel as needed; typically, 10% of the time.
Guardian Industries is a diversified global manufacturing company with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for the commercial and residential construction industries. Through our Science & Technology Center, Guardian is at the forefront of innovation including development of high performance, energy-saving glass coatings and other advanced products. Guardian, our subsidiaries, and affiliates operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.