To supervise, support, provide directions, guidance to the team and leading to achieve both of Financial (Billings & Costs) and non-Financial (Operations KPIs) Goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design key direction and strategies to support Molex business in HK and Southern China.
- Foster Stewardship and Compliance in operating and developing Logistics capabilities.
- Lead and implement projects.
- Set up KPIs/Goals and lead the team to execute/achieve.
- Help every employee apply the concepts and guiding principles of MBM to increasingly self-actualize.
- Promote and educate methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Talent reviews, Succession Planning & Rotation
- Talent acquisition
- Employee engagement
HK SCH Management
- Secure Safety
- KPI Maintenance and development, set up KPIs/Process and conduct regular review meeting with 3PL.
- Gain operating leverage from technology investments, achieving Year on year improvements in Quality, Service levels, Cost, and productivity.
- Benchmark operational performance and cost.
- Explore and deploy automation
- Reduce waste in the Supply Chain
- Leverage Network Modelling & Optimization to identify and deploy optimized fulfilments models. Recommendation to add/close or relocate the DC.
- Conduct RFQ when required. review the contracts, insurance, security, pricing …etc.
- To manage freight forwarders for ensuring all inbound/outbound shipments are delivered on time and in good quality.
- To review the contracts, insurance, security, and pricing with service providers. Conduct RFQ when required
- To support the projects from Global transportation team
Customer VMI hubs Management
- To review the contracts, insurance, security and pricing with service providers
- To do stock audit, KPIs review regularly
- Exceptional cases handling (eg cargo damage, quality issue….)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree level
- Organisational skills
- Team building
- English/Chinese language
- Communication / Negotiation Skill
- Ability to work with multiple functions in locations throughout the work
- Problem solving
- High energy and self-motivated
- Good computer skills (SAP, Excel, Power Point …)
- At least 10 years in the fields of Logistics.
- At least 5 years to supervise a logistics team in HK or southern China.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced Degree