Project Manager - Energy Storage
DEPCOM a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Repowering and Energy Storage services for the U.S. utility solar and energy industries. Our rapid growth, reputation and strong position in the energy market offer dynamic career opportunities for individuals seeking an exciting work environment in America’s fastest growing sector. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visit www.depcompower.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Project Budget / Risk identification (Cost AND Schedule)– Control budget through forecast to completion with Contingency modifications and/or updates to Risk and Opportunity log with Project Controls.
- Project Schedule Oversight– Actual vs. Planned, Recovery plans if required, getting ahead of impacts to successors if the predecessor falls behind. Identify and follow critical path with Scheduling to ensure project meets critical deadlines.
- Project Reporting to both Customer and Executive Management– Honest, Transparent and Timely reporting. Have plans in place if/when it’s necessary to pivot from planned execution plan. Summarize complex matters concisely with any constraints and the proposed path forward to remove constraint.
- Coordinate unique project attributes across different but related disciplines and communicate information as a unified project – PV & BESS
- EPC Contract Compliance– Ensure both Engineering & Construction meet and/or exceed client expectations. Meet the intent of the contract, no more. Understand and be familiar with the scope and Deliverables throughout the project.
- Safety/Quality Oversight– Are we doing what we said we were going to do, are our Safety & Quality processes and procedures being followed.
- Customer Service– Identify and learn what is important to the Client. Communicate often and openly. Find strategic opportunities to help our customers, even when we aren’t obligated. Spearhead powerful differentiators and drivers of long-term mutual benefit so our customers reward us with continued work.
- Regulatory / AHJ Compliance with PEM support– No unethical processes or procedures, ensure site is following environmental and local codes and regulations.
The Experience You Will Bring
Travel 25-50% of the time. Remote work is available
Experience managing multi-discipline projects
Electrical and/or Heavy Civil Engineering/Construction background
What Will Put You Ahead
Previous experience managing large EPC Projects
Previous experience in Solar, Wind, conventional power or industrial projects
Previous experience in BESS (Battery Energy Storage Systems)
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf