A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Help lead an operational team in the production of lumber products in a safe and efficient manner while taking ownership of the safety and quality processes.
- Facilitate team development and communication, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
- Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively eliminate hazards.
- Monitor product quality and provide direction to crew members to maximize efficiency.
- Promote employee involvement, providing coaching, feedback and direction as required.
- Assist with troubleshooting production issues.
- Provide safety training to crew members and deliver training materials in a meaningful approach.
- Complete data entry responsibilities and generate reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Team size may range from 15-25 team members. This position works rotating shifts.
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of two (2) or more years of work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- A minimum of one (1) year safely operating machinery or industrial equipment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, e.g. safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots, and other PPE as required by specific jobs
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting 50 lbs, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and /or pulling for up to 12 hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks including lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- The ability to successfully use a computer without assistance to complete assigned tasks
- The ability to read and comprehend written instructions as required to complete assigned tasks
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf