Maintenance Mechanics – Rincon GA
Our Savannah River Mill located in Rincon, Georgia is looking for self-motivated and experienced Maintenance Mechanics. These positions create value by troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on equipment leading to increased uptime and reliability. Maintenance Mechanics are required to have a thorough understanding of safe work practices, troubleshooting, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. If you think this is the perfect job for you, apply today!
Our Savannah River Mill manufactures Sparkle® paper towel, Quilted Northern® & Angel Soft® bath tissue, Vanity Fair® napkins and enMotion®. The employees at this facility combine a dedication to safety and a commitment to the environment to produce high quality products for our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Embracing and adhering to all facility safe work policies, practices, and regulations
· Troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment to achieve optimal performance levels using precision maintenance best practices, tools and techniques
· Ability to competently weld utilizing mig, tig and stick methods (pipe fitting capabilities are desired)
· Performing preventative and corrective maintenance on industrial drives, pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, gear reducers and other industrial process equipment
· Applying problem solving methods to identify the root cause and eliminate failures
· Cross-training and assisting in maintenance and operational areas
· Working with the operations and maintenance teams to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
· Follow both verbal and written instructions to successfully complete assigned tasks
The Experience You Will Bring
· High School Diploma or GED
· A minimum of five (5) years or more of mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial environment
· Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs
· Willing and able to work in elevated and/or confined spaces
· Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
· Willing and able to work 12-hour shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
· Willing and able to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks to include lifting, pushing/pulling, gripping, reaching, sitting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing ladders/stairs throughout the 12-hour shift
· Experience with preventive, predictive and reliability-based maintenance practices
· Experience with lubrication, print reading, rigging, precision measurement, precision alignment and condition monitoring
· Experience using a computer or tablet
· Willing and able to learn the mill’s CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
What Will Put You Ahead
· Welding certifications
· Rigging certifications or qualifications
· Possession of an industrial mechanical diploma or vocational degree
· Experience performing precision maintenance tasks
· Residential, Commercial and/or Military Electrical experience
· Experience with pulp and paper industry and/or power generation/utilities
· Experience with a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
· Experience welding (mig, tig and stick) and pipefitting
· Experience working Wet End maintenance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf