At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visit www.depcompower.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure site safety for all personnel and equipment
- Perform testing and troubleshooting for electrical and mechanical systems
- Coordinate with component manufacturers for troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance
- Monitor inverters, transformers, and tracker systems for faults and irregularities
- Inverter inspections and cleaning, filter and fuse replacement, basic troubleshooting, and repair
- Transformer inspections and minor repairs
- Upkeep communications on site including SCADA servers, DAS components, modems, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Perform daily field sweeps to verify tracker systems are functioning properly and replace faulty components
- Inspect combiner boxes and replace fuses and components as necessary
- Perform scheduled array inspections of the home runs, connectors, modules, and tracker system
- Travel majority of the time for projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1-year minimum PV systems or related power generation equipment knowledge
- Knowledge of DC Systems, Wiring and Applications
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf