Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Project Engineer that will lead a cross functional team through design and manufacturing development projects at our metal injection molding facility located in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Learn and understand the Design Development Process and tools and the interdependencies of the different functional areas
- Lead a cross functional team of technical disciplines through the design development process from project kickoff into production transfer, including root cause analysis efforts
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Create, monitor, maintain, and communicate the project scope, schedule, cost, and risks, ensuring that the entire team understands their role in the project success and approving documents via the ER process route for customer approvals
- Be the single point of contact for the customer when working on capturing replacement, or expanded scope business.
- Work with the Business Development Team, Customer and Cost Estimating to generate new or updated proposals
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer and Phillips-Medisize cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Be the single point of contact for the customer when working on capturing repeat, replacement, or expanded scope business. Work with the Business Development Team, Customer and Cost Estimating to generate new or updated proposals
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or related field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Injection Molding experience
- Previous validation experience
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf