At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics, and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands, create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, and deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations, and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including Dytek® intermediates, and Cordura® Advanced fabrics.
Our growing INVISTA team is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our business in US and Canada. The successful candidate will demonstrate customer focused characteristics including a high sense of urgency, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail.This position can sit in Wichita, KS, Houston, TX or Atlanta, G
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Automatic 401K company contribution along with competitive match program
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation and paid sick time immediately
- Tuition Reimbursement program to peruse your education goals
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with Recruiters to drive a positive Candidate, and Hiring Supervisor experience
- Schedule on-site and/or remote interviews including interview travel arrangements across multiple time zones
- Manage pre-hire processes (i.e., background checks, drug screening, medical screening etc.)
- Seek opportunities to enhance candidate connections throughout the process
- Handle and maintain confidential information while practicing careful communication
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Microsoft Outlook
- Previous experience working with customers to solve complex problems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a Human Resources, Administrative Support Function, or Project Management/Coordination role
- Applicant tracking system experience (i.e. Taleo, Brass Ring, etc.)
- Previous experience with full life cycle recruiting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf