Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Asphalt Plant in Algona, IA.
This role has $1,500 sign-on bonus
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Bonus eligible!
- Automatic 401K company contribution along with competitive matching program
- Excellent Health benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Start at 3 weeks’ vacation per year
This is a 9/80 schedule role (Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm) with up to 10% travel. The successful candidate will be able to be available on-call every third week.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct facility inspections and maintenance on equipment; troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed
- Support the team on small project management/execution including mechanical troubleshooting, pump maintenance, valve maintenance, testing of system safety devices, periodic inspections of tanks, valves, or piping.
- Interacting and providing training to truck drivers
- Sample and test products
- Work at heights up to 80 feet, in confined spaces, climb stairs/ladders, lift and carry up to 50 lbs., push and pull up to 150 lbs. and wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Experience using a computer for programs such as Microsoft Office and/or computerized maintenance management system
- Willing and able to meet the physical requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Mechanical or electrical experience or maintenance/construction experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience in the oil and gas or chemical industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf