Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader in mass transfer and separations equipment as well as related services, with a full range of capabilities to meet your toughest need. Koch-Glitsch is a part of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES).
Koch-Glitsch is looking for a CFD Engineer in Wichita, KS to facilitate technical design and optimization of mass transfer and mist elimination equipment utilized in the oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- You will own and execute CFD projects from the proposal stage through analysis, reporting, and presentation
- You will contribute to long-term business growth through technology and product development and work with the business units to leverage CFD simulation capabilities to improve product designs, improve our understanding of our products and technologies, reduce process/warranty risk, and assist the order acquisition phase by demonstrating technical superiority and generating innovative solutions for our customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related disciple
- Hands-on experience with ANSYS FLUENT and or STAR-CCM+ or other commercial CFD software
- Knowledge and understanding of fluid mechanics in particular multiphase flow
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience in mass transfer technology equipment design or manufacturing
- Doctorate in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related disciple
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry
- 3+ years using commercial CFD code
- Hands on experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf