CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
INVISTA is currently looking for candidates who want to create long-term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do.
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply for our Customer Support Specialist role and join our Chemicals Transportation & Logistics team at our headquarters in Wichita, KS. In this fast-paced position, you will develop and manage customer relationships in our Chemicals business, experiment with new technologies and develop your knowledge of the Chemicals business and products. This role plays an integral part in meeting our customers' needs with a focus on account services, customer retention and ensuring accuracy of orders and deliveries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Facilitate the order acceptance process with the focus on challenging current processes to improve the customer experience
- Build mutually beneficial relationships by understanding business partners unique needs and supply / demand requirements and communicate these requirements with the team to improve inventory and logistics optimization
- Develop customer knowledge base including flexibility in product receiving, alternate suppliers and variable cost advantages and disadvantages by interacting with sales team and customer.
- Interfacing with other internal departments to facilitate the order flow process
- Utilize customer knowledge and internal business knowledge to actively participate in resolving exceptions to order fulfillment
- Work with the team to make improvements to the order lifecycle
- Embrace change by increasing knowledge of emerging technologies, actively experimenting, and improving processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- Experience in a customer-facing or customer-service position
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrated technical proficiency OR a demonstrated ability to learn coupled with a desire to develop technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (including, but not limited to, accounting, finance, economics, supply chain)
- Experience with logistics
- Experience with data visualization and management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf