PRODUCTION OPERATOR 1ST AND 3RD SHIFT
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Production Operator in our Evansville, IN location. When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Shifts available: 1st Shift 6am-2pm and 3rd Shift -10pm-6am*
*Typical shift times; time may vary based on need
Starting pay: $16.50/hr.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, maintain accepted housekeeping standards and maintain 5 S disciples
- Monitor quality of parts by performing standardized inspection and following all standardized work instructions
- Operate various machines as needed
- Observe & comply with all safety policies & procedures
- Perform assembly of scheduled parts within established production rates
- Perform loading and unloading
- Proper handling of finished and unfinished parts, ensure proper labeling and scrap reporting
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8-12 hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Requires hand, arm, back, and leg strength; also bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
- Must wear steel-toed boots
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience in reading, writing and speaking English in work environment
- Must be able to work any shift and all overtime required
- Maintain 5-S Standards
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of experience in working in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years of experience with preventative and predictive maintenance
- 1+ years of machine operating experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf