Self Perform experience working for an EPC organization DEPCOM a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Repowering and Energy Storage services for the U.S. utility solar and energy industries. Our rapid growth, reputation and strong position in the energy market offer dynamic career opportunities for individuals seeking an exciting work environment in America’s fastest growing sector. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visit www.depcompower.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Overseeing and directing on utility scale solar photovoltaic projects
- Safety and Quality first management philosophy while still being able to maintain the construction schedule
- Maintain and monitor schedule management, budget control, and contract compliance
- Work with team to plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any that may arise
- Monitor project logistics to ensure deliveries to the project
- Coordinate and direct self perform installation and productivity
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Construction Management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience managing teams of contractors and subcontractors
- Ability to travel up to 95% of the time working on a jobsite
What Will Put You Ahead
- Utility scale solar experience
- Self Perform experience working for an EPC organization
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf