Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is currently looking for a mechanically inclined Maintenance Technician to join their team at their Wilmington, MA facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform customer support activities involving the service, installation, maintenance, modification and repair of KSS membranes and systems with a focus on pilot systems
- Prepare and refurbish pilot systems as required for field deployment
- Orchestrate and plan the shipping and deployment of all pilot systems
- Provide technical support for in house testing of systems
- Assist both the Mechanical Design & Engineering and Controls Engineering Groups in the development of as-built drawings and documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Mechanical repair and installation experience
- Ability to travel for projects
- Able to lift up to 50lbs of equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Electrical and/or Engineering background
- Experience sourcing parts
- Previous mechanical experience repairing cars or machinery
- Background working with pumps and valves
- Forklift experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf