Project Manager, Customer Response Team
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking a Project Manager – Customer Response Team, to oversee and manage final completion phases of projects and to ensure customer satisfaction at project close out including proper resolution of warranty related activities. This candidate can be located anywhere in the Unites States, with a preference to be located in Tulsa, OK or Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This role owns quick resolution and customer satisfaction from the time projects are approaching shipment through final equipment acceptance.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong customer service focus, the ability to coordinate well with others, strong sense of urgency and the ability to build strong lasting relationships.
- The candidate will lead and develop a small team and be responsible to ensure superior customer support and achieve a great post-shipment experience for the customer.
- Develop an open communication culture between Project Management and all other cross-functional teams to maximize customer and company value
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in project management, project execution, or product design
- Experience managing a broad base of project activities including design, procurement, project scheduling, controlling budgets, knowledge of fabrication, construction, commissioning, field service/customer service and warranty resolution.
- Effective communication and problem-solving experience working directly with external customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in project management within a Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) company
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, PE, or PMP
- Established supervisor/leadership responsibilities
We are the industrial sector’s one-source partner for Equipment Technology and Services (ET&S). As our company has grown and acquired new capabilities over the past 25 years, Koch Engineered Solutions has become a trailblazer for industrial innovation in the 21st century. We combine our deep industry knowledge, innate curiosity and proven resourcefulness to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. And as the market changes, so do we. Just as this job will become a career, your work will be supported by a proven network of companies that share our same values. We bring together the domain expertise of global engineering, research and development, manufacturing, sales and aftermarket support which turns our customer’s vision into reality.
Our portfolio of capabilities:
- Mass Transfer, Mist Elimination, and Phase Separation: From design and fabrication to delivery and installation we create solutions for distillation and separation and deliver the expertise to optimize your systems.
- Combustion Solutions: Our solutions capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
- Heat Transfer Designs: We offer advanced heat transfer solutions that can reduce your energy cost and flow-induced vibrations while improving thermal efficiency.
- Digital Performance Optimization: Using actionable insight, our digitalization capability bridges performance analytics, data-driven expertise and in-the-field experience to optimize your operation.
- Specialty Plant Services: We are fully integrated to effectively manage and execute a full range of plant services, from major projects to turnarounds and outages.
Based on experience, this salary range for this role is $95,000 - $130,000.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf