Production Operator III - $21-27/hr
This job posting is no longer active.
Production Operator III
$21-27/hr+ commensurate with experience. $1,000 sign-on bonus, quarterly bonus eligibility, full benefits, and 401k matching
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operator III for our facility in Mt Jewett, PA. In this role, you will be part of the continued operation and reliability improvements of various production lines. This position will work closely with Manufacturing Engineers, other Advanced Technicians, Reliability Technicians, Technicians, and various members of the product system the technician is assigned to.
The Production Operator III will work in a high energy, dynamic organization established on the principles of an adaptive work system focused on the execution of reliability strategies. Technicians will learn and apply the equipment theory of operation and the operational processes. This position will work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule that includes weekends, holidays, and overtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate heavy and moving manufacturing equipment, and mobile equipment including a front-end loader, sweeper, forklift and manlift
- Run the refiner. Understand purpose of every system in the refiner area.
- Perform loader preventative maintenance tasks defined by the standard operating procedures and refiner checklist.
- Learn new tasks, including functions in control cab, control room, and ground support, and become proficient in performing these tasks
- Operate Control Room panels, displays and HMI graphics to maintain operations according to parameters and meet specific targets
- Provide ground support for production area while maintaining safe and clean working environment
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with other team members in a team-based environment
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations to include wearing the necessary Personal Protection Equipment
- Perform tasks such as pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 50 lbs., as well as walking, climbing, including stairs, ladders, stooping, standing, and reaching for up to 12hrs
- Maintain cleanliness of dryer pad, heat energy room, basement, chip silo area, fiber reclaim area, and refiner surge bin area
- Learn and comply with environmental and safety guidelines, policies, and permit requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as an operator in a manufacturing environment
Experience understanding and applying process flow knowledge as it relates to manufacturing
Experience working in a computer-controlled environment
Experience operating mobile equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
Operations experience on converting equipment
Experience in a refining position in a wood products manufacturing, oil & gas, or related field
Experience in wood products manufacturing
At least one (1) or more years of experience troubleshooting and repairing equipment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.