Continuously manage and improve production reliability. Lead for reviewing product reliability requirement, reviewing product reliability design, preparing reliability test plan, implementing reliability test, releasing reliability report, and promoting the improving solution for product defects through whole-process management of product reliability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead for making most standard compliant, widest covered, time&cost saved, customer application suitable reliability qualification plan to fully support new product development and product technical improvement.
- Finish qualification test and report standardly/completely/timely for reliability assurance, customer satisfaction, market capturing/competitiveness.
- Lead for whole-process management for product reliability: reliability design review, drive on problem solution, share the failure lesson learned to the most widely.
- Statistic, estimate and review product reliability, initiate improving project and follow up problem solution based on product reliability information.
- Coordinate to evaluate/plan/prepare human/equipment/jig/Outsourced lab etc.in advance to smooth and expedite test plan execution.
- Continuously manage and improve product reliability.
- Built and optimize ongoing reliability monitoring procedure for mass production.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or above in science and engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree
- Good knowledge of optical communications product processes, reliability engineering and sampling plan.
- Demonstrated ability to assess reliability experiment, build and implement test plan.
- High degree of organizational skills as juggling multiple projects and managing them to specific timelines is expected.
- Able to communicate effectively both in writing, one on one verbal, and group meetings.
- Good interpersonal skills sufficient to provide guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Good written skills for expression of assessment or reliability report in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Basic computer skills including work processing & spreadsheets.
- CET-4 +, good listen, verbal and written skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in science and engineering most applicable to the assigned duties.
- 5 years minimum related working experience of optical communications fields such as reliability or design engineering.