At Koch Industries we look for talent that provides value in the products and services we offer to improve the life of society, having a sense of urgency, reinforcing the commitment to continuously transform and helping us to remain the preferred partner that drives continuous improvement and transformation in our different companies within the group.
Molex is part of the Koch group and for 80 years has been driving innovation in electronics, supporting industries from Automotive to Healthcare and Consumer to Data Communications. That's why our customers rely on Molex to help them master change and create the most important breakthroughs through powerful innovation, engineering excellence, end-to-end supply chain optimization, and world-class manufacturing capabilities.
The right person will bring passion for providing a comparative advantage to companies by enhancing our ability to apply our business philosophy, Principle Based Management® (PBM®).
Coordinate activities related with incoming inspection área and supplier qualification
· Keep MRB – Quarentine raw material area under control.
· Follow up with suppliers to reported quality issues.
· Support to the evaluation of new suppliers selection.
· Support APQP activities.
· New material sample evaluation.
· Implementation and evaluation of supplier quality system audits.
· Elaborate and evaluate SQA procedures.
· Coordinate and follow up to the supplier corrective actions.
· Elaborate and distribute supplier performance information.
· Coordinate MRB discrepant material meetings.
· Elaborate inspection plans.
· Participate in rework and/or 100% inspection coordination for defective material.
Molex is proud to operate in more than 40 countries, providing more than 45,000 jobs to the communities we serve. We are looking for motivated workers, thinkers and doers to help us grow and make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone