Vice President of Process & Technology
The Equipment, Technology and Services (ET&S) business platform for Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a Global Process & Technology Vice President. This position is responsible for transforming the process engineering and R&D functions into a customer-focused provider of innovative and commercially viable solutions.
The successful candidate will be a member of the ET&S Global Leadership Team responsible for developing the talent and culture for the business and creating and delivering the strategies that maximize long-term profitability. By collaboratively driving a global shared vision, leveraging and elevating disruptive technologies and a framework of innovation solutions this role will greatly impact the long-term success of the ET&S business and technical capability. This person can be located in Tulsa, OK; Wichita, KS; or Houston, TX.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advance a culture where contribution motivated employees become increasingly self-actualized by aligning each employees’ abilities and interests with value creating opportunities consistent with the KES vision.
- Identify, attract and retain a competitively advantaged global technical team.
- Discover customers’ points of view and continuously seek opportunities to provide differentiated value through incremental and disruptive technology and service innovation.
- Work with commercial and business development teams to drive innovation.
- Provide competitively advantaged equipment and service solutions by leveraging subject matter expertise and testing capabilities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in a technical leadership role in an industrial, manufacturing, or an engineered-to-order environment
- Experience in product development, new product introduction, process development, or R&D
- Demonstrated leadership capability in managing teams and P&L responsibilities
- Experience with new originating product ideas, screening and prioritizing them, and moving selected projects through the commercialization process
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience within KES (Koch Engineered Solutions) or KII (Koch Industries)
- Experience identifying customer insights and unmet needs
- Talent development in leadership capacity to create and develop leaders
- Previous global leadership experience
We are the industrial sector’s one-source partner for Equipment Technology and Services (ET&S). As our company has grown and acquired new capabilities over the past 25 years, Koch Engineered Solutions has become a trailblazer for industrial innovation in the 21st century. We combine our deep industry knowledge, innate curiosity and proven resourcefulness to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. And as the market changes, so do we. Just as this job will become a career, your work will be supported by a proven network of companies that share our same values. We bring together the domain expertise of global engineering, research and development, manufacturing, sales and aftermarket support which turns our customer’s vision into reality.
Our portfolio of capabilities:
- Mass Transfer, Mist Elimination, and Phase Separation: From design and fabrication to delivery and installation we create solutions for distillation and separation and deliver the expertise to optimize your systems.
- Combustion Solutions: Our solutions capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
- Heat Transfer Designs: We offer advanced heat transfer solutions that can reduce your energy cost and flow-induced vibrations while improving thermal efficiency.
- Digital Performance Optimization: Using actionable insight, our digitalization capability bridges performance analytics, data-driven expertise and in-the-field experience to optimize your operation.
- Specialty Plant Services: We are fully integrated to effectively manage and execute a full range of plant services, from major projects to turnarounds and outages.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf