PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Responsibilities include issuance of RFQ’s, management of purchase orders with broad latitude in selection of potential suppliers and placement of purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures, job requirements. Additional responsibilities include management of supplier performance, which include on-time performance.
Contributes to overall commercial, economic and technical success of KES ET&S projects representing procurement function on the project team and ensuring costs are optimized, goods are procured and delivered to meet the defined project requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively manage the Request for Quotation (RFQ) process.
- Solicit quotations, negotiate price/terms/delivery, prepare commercial/technical bid packages.
- Lead the supplier selection process in conjunction with sourcing.
- Take ownership of schedule.
- Manage Engineering and customer changes.
- Manage purchase order or contract and all communications between the Company and Supplier.
- Monitor process sub-suppliers (coating, galvanizing, plate rolling, etc.)
- Attend Kick-off/Pre-Inspection meetings as required.
- Maintain and develop positive supplier relationships.
- Reconcile and approve Supplier invoices for payment.
- Support KES ET&S Global Supply Chain Group by ensuring that goods and services are delivered on or before agreed contractual dates.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as required by supervisor.
- Travel 10-15% (domestic and/or overseas)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Diploma or Degree in engineering, business administration or supply chain management.
- Minimum 3 years of procurement experience in refinery/chemical/oil & gas industry.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Possess supplier negotiation & supplier management skills/experience.
- Proficient technical software skills to keep accurate and easily accessible records: Intermediate level on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Possess a background in manufacturing (engineering, materials, fabrication, assembly process)
- Good Grasp on Inco-terms.
- Exposure and experience of Petrochemical Industry standards.
- Experience working with shopfloor personals
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
We are the industrial sector’s one-source partner for Equipment Technology and Services (ET&S). As our company has grown and acquired new capabilities over the past 25 years, Koch Engineered Solutions has become a trailblazer for industrial innovation in the 21st century. We combine our deep industry knowledge, innate curiosity and proven resourcefulness to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. And as the market changes, so do we. Just as this job will become a career, your work will be supported by a proven network of companies that share our same values. We bring together the domain expertise of global engineering, research and development, manufacturing, sales and aftermarket support which turns our customer’s vision into reality. Our portfolio of capabilities:
- Mass Transfer, Mist Elimination, and Phase Separation From design and fabrication to delivery and installation we create solutions for distillation and separation and deliver the expertise to optimize your systems.
- Combustion Solutions Our solutions capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
- Heat Transfer Designs We offer advanced heat transfer solutions that can reduce your energy cost and flow-induced vibrations while improving thermal efficiency.
- Digital Performance Optimization Using actionable insight, our digitalization capability bridges performance analytics, data-driven expertise and in-the-field experience to optimize your operation.
- Specialty Plant Services We are fully integrated to effectively manage and execute a full range of plant services, from major projects to turnarounds and outages.