Process Engineering Technologist
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is currently hiring a Process Engineering Technologist in their Process Separations Group for their Stratford, WI location. This role will be supporting the dairy and food/beverage market. This role has flexibility to work remotely from home 2 days a week.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the Food/Beverage and Dairy business in process development and process scale up, design engineering and technical support
- Be a key member in new ingredient development through testing and piloting using separation and thermal technologies
- Proactive in literature review, writing experimental protocols, design of experiments and perform lab scale to commercial piloting opportunities at customer sites
- Contribute in computational tools through data collection, analysis, and modeling
- Process optimization and continuous improvement on new and existing commercial processes for improving membrane technology
- Support process engineering team on startup, commissioning and technical field visits for troubleshooting commercial operations
The Experience You Will Bring
- An understanding of membrane technology
- Understanding of Dairy and Food/Beverage process
- Ability to travel 20% of the time. Some weekend travel is required
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years’ experience in membrane technology
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical, Industrial, or Food Engineering or a science field
- Experience supporting food/beverage and dairy businesses
At Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), we are dedicated to transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, drying, and more. Our solutions help customers in the food and beverage, dairy, life science, and industrial markets produce high-quality products through concentration and purification, remove contaminants and recycle valuable process chemicals, achieve high-purity water, and treat wastewater for suitable discharge or even reuse to increase sustainability in their operations. Our success is rooted in the collaborative teamwork of our exceptional employees across the world. As KSS continues to expand, we are always seeking outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business. Come join our team today and help us deliver Separation Technologies for a Better Future™.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf