Business Analyst - Content
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America. The Commercial Excellence team supports the consumer products group through various functions including Pricing, Market Operations, Reporting, Data Governance, Data Quality, and Business Planning. The Financial Planning Analyst role will support the business planning capability by leading the business expense planning and revenue forecasting activities.
The consumer products group is home to many well-known brands such as Brawny® paper towels; Dixie® paper cups and plates; Angel Soft® bath tissue; enMotion® paper towel dispensers and much more.
Description: The Content Business Analyst will focus on Product and Content accuracy and syndication across internal platforms, through to external trading partner business platforms. The role will act as a liaison that supports the syndication and business process in a manner that is mutually beneficial for the CPG organization and its customers. The Analyst will be SME on Content and Global Data Syndication processes, identify process improvement and enhancement opportunities, and maintain a catalog of customer requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Map content needs against the customer requirements and ensure the timely dissemination (syndication) of below the fold (BTF) and above the fold (ATF) content across customer accounts.
- Own the distribution and loading of content to retailer, distributor, or end-user websites in support of content strategy and brand team goals, using applicable software and mythologies – GDSN, customer portal, Spreadsheet, 3rd Party Platforms, etc.)
- Partner with internal constituents and external customers to resolve data errors and close content gaps identified during audits or on scorecards related to enhanced content (Above/Below-The-Fold), marketing messaging, and product details.
- Work across a matrixed team to collaborate with eCom, Brand, and Content Development teams to champion standards and customer requirements, identify and document best practices and procedures.
- Content Platform Admin - Manage user access and usage of the organization's Data and & Content platforms and tools. Promote usage and facilitate user training across the tools.
- Practice effective communication of changes and enhancements to customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Product, Content Syndication, or Syndication adjacent role (ie: Data Integrity, Product Syndication, Data or Content Creation, Production setup).
- Knowledge of UPC (Universal Product Code) or GS1 GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) usage as product identifiers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing or publishing product and content data using data pools (ex. PIMs, or Content Management tools – Salsify, 1WorldSync, Syndigo, Nielsen Brand Bank)
- Knowledge of the GS1 GTIN or Image Standards.
- Experience with SAP MDG, SAP MDM, or SAP Information steward or similar software.
- Experience with Excel that includes pivot, statistical analysis, or advanced formulas and lookups.
- Experience in developing project requirements and test plans.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work with matrixed teams.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf