As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, is looking for a Welder in our Pickering, ON location!!! Come join a great team to grow your career.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Weld vessels/pipe in accordance with ASME Section VIII Code, SAW, GMAW, GTAW welding procedures
- Weld stainless steel
- Prepare material for welding including surface prep, cutting, grinding, drilling, setup, etc
- Work with schedules provided and report potential short falls for remedial action
- Cutting and welding of steel/stainless steel frames, supports, brackets, steel spools (beds) and coverplates.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork required is completed (blue sheets, etc.)
- Willing to learn Eco-Tec, A Koch Separation Solutions Company, welding standards
- Willing to learn welding related quality requirements and documentations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company’s Workplace H&S Rules, Policies and Procedures at all times
- Willing to be cross trained and move about the various stages of manufacturing as required by workload schedules
- Perform other related duties as required
- Operation of various equipment – drill press, grinders, etc
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
- Assist in the design of fixtures, tools, jigs and templates
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school graduate.
- Able to read Engineering computer drawings.
- Operate various power tools and machines.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License
- Willing to work Overtime, as needed
- Experience with GMAW/GTAW
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two (2) + years related work experience.
- Experience with SAW
What We Offer
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- On the job training
- Great opportunity for growth
- Free on-site parking
Eco-Tec is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.