Supervisor of Controls Engineering
Koch Engineered Solutions is looking for a Controls Engineering Supervisor to lead the team of Controls Engineers responsible designing application specific Controls Systems for the John Zink product suite. This position is in Tulsa, OK.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a leader and positive example of our shared value system including integrity, humility, respect, and transformation.
- Motivate and lead a team of Controls Engineers and ensure they are engaged and aligned with our vision of supplying high-quality engineered systems which are safe, reliable, and delivered on-time.
- Responsible for the execution and quality of project deliverables assigned to Controls Engineers on their team.
- Solicit and provide feedback to all stakeholders impacted by their Controls Engineering team, to continuously seek improvement.
- Drive transformation and accountability through continuous improvement and operational excellence
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in leading activities including driving quality engineering, coaching, and mentoring and influencing others
- Experience with resource planning, scheduling, and coordination
- Experience in engineered to order, manufacturing, or operations environment
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Instrumentation Engineering or related technical engineering disciplines
- Previous experience leading others
- Experience designing, specifying, operating, function testing, troubleshooting, and commissioning of process and utility equipment in the refinery and petrochemical industry. Flares, Thermal Oxidizers, Fluid Heaters/Furnaces, and/or Boilers
- Proven leadership ability and team development within a Koch company
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today are not just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That is where you come in. We are a people company. It is our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Come solve some of the greatest industrial challenges of our time. You see, as attitudes surrounding ecological responsibility have changed, regulations have become more challenging. This means companies worldwide are turning to us at John Zink, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, for cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions to improve their everyday processes. Lucky for them, we pride ourselves on turning our customer's complex problems into easy solutions and we are looking for the right people to help us drive this vision.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf