The Koch Global Services (KGS) ServiceNow team is responsible for empowering Koch businesses to deliver effortless and highly valuable services in all shapes and forms via automation, workflows, and data. Our team continually strives to transform service delivery by means of people, process, and technology. At KGS we believe in being All In. All Together. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity on the ServiceNow team to hire a Product Owner who is passionate about our MBM culture, transforming services to provide mutually beneficial outcomes, and driving continuous improvement. In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with key business stakeholders to understand their needs, developing roadmaps and strategies to support those needs, and prioritizing related initiatives that enable the ServiceNow team to deliver Enterprise Service Management services to the enterprise.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive transformational improvements to foundational layers of ServiceNow needed to deliver services to the Enterprise
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders to create a strategic product roadmap and associated strategies that support their expected business outcomes
- Provide direction and prioritization to the product team that aligns with your stakeholder’s vision and expected business outcomes
- Develop meaningful measures to gauge the overall health of your product. Market for its growth by promoting successes and key achievements
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with key vendor contacts
- Apply economic thinking to influence business decisions within your product
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience developing business relationships
- Experience applying economic and analytical thinking towards problems with demonstrated experience influencing senior leadership
- Experience communicating and partnering within cross-functional teams and at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the end to end success of your product
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior ServiceNow experience
- An understanding of ServiceNow ITOM best practices
- Prior Product Owner and/or Business Analyst Experience
- Prior experience leveraging Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability driving enterprise initiatives with a globally dispersed team
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf