The Koch Global Services Enterprise Service Management team is responsible for empowering Koch businesses to deliver effortless and highly valuable services in all shapes and forms via automation, workflows, and data. Our team continually strives to transform service delivery by means of people, process, and technology. At KGS we believe in being All In. All Together. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity on the ESM team to hire a Product Manager who is passionate about our culture, transforming services and relationships and driving continuous improvement. We are looking for a leader who can support our team’s strategic goals and transform the way we work and add value. As a Product Manager on our team, you will be responsible for leading and supporting the Product Owners and their visions and strategies. You will also be instrumental in the relationship building with the businesses and understanding business needs and requirements which will enable the Product Owners to focus on the appropriate business outcomes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coach and develop ServiceNow Product Owners to leverage their unique gifts and to continually grow, develop, and self-actualize
- Remove roadblocks to maximize team effectiveness and collaboration
- Influence outcomes and processes based on business values
- Guide process owners on best practices to navigate conversations with Koch leadership and businesses
- Work cross functionally with KGS leadership, customers, and external partners
- Attract, develop, and retain the right people with the right values, knowledge, and capabilities
- Develop clear expectations for employees that align to our vision and advance our key strategies
- Define and measure success. Sell and promote successes and key achievements
- Strategize and collaborate on cross-functional projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading high performing teams and individuals
- Strategic thought leadership
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills to support and drive multiple initiatives in parallel
- The ability to own the product roadmap, align with internal stakeholders on priorities and champion your team’s vision
- Ability to engage and influence a broad group of key stakeholders and customers
- Self-motivated and ambitious mindset
- Ability to make data driven decisions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of ITIL and best practices
- Agile methodology experience and understanding
- Design Thinking experience and application
- Experience leading small to mid-scale projects or implementations
- ITIL Certification or strong knowledge of ITIL processes
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf