Sales Engineer Site Services - Middle East
Koch Engineered Solutions is seeking a Site Services Sales Engineer to drive construction/ site services business growth for the Middle East region. We create unique value in the installation of Koch Glitsch and John Zinc equipment with our specialized expertise of products and our One-Team approach with the OEM project teams. The construction market served by the growing business is aligned with the Koch Engineering Solutions family of mass transfer, process and emissions control products installed, upgraded and maintained in refinery, petro-chemical and heavy industrial facilities in the region.
Job Location: Office based in Dammam 2nd Industrial City, Saudi Arabia
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Proactively seek construction sales opportunities, Research and identify new project leads and customers within territory
· Regular visits to customers in the territory. Acquiring new clients and developing and maintaining relationship with existing clients for continuing business.
· Preparation of Offers, making Sales presentations, discussions with customers on Techno-commercial points and finalization of orders and follow up on due payments.
· Filter, select opportunities and establish the sales strategy for every opportunity
· Report monthly forecasts and prepare and execute sales plans for allocated customer groups and sales areas
· Analyse the complete range of Services market in GCC related to KES construction/services business and track market information on a regular basis about competition, trends, tender notices etc.
· Negotiate contracts including terms and conditions with clients.
· Assist the development of the marketing strategy for GCC region
· Coordinate closely with the Estimation and Sales Support team to develop operational strategies to suit market situations, attend department sales meetings
· Management of third party agencies within the territory, including performance monitoring, training, joint visits, marketing and exhibitions.
· Attend client tender clarification meetings.
· Manage the existing Shutdown calendar to ensure full visibility on projects
· Execute annual business goals as agreed during appraisal and in compliance with company internal regulations especially code of conduct.
· Provide the current Equipment Sales and Aftersales organization with construction sales support.
· Evaluation of needs and development of individual customer solution, together with the Equipment/After Sales departments.
The Experience You Will Bring
· Ability to deal with customers effectively and promote a strong company image Ability to organize work and manage time effectively.
· Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
· Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· Good experience of Sales role in oil & gas construction and service industry.
· Experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project execution and shutdown experience.
· Availability to travel: up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
· Mechanical Engineering background or equivalent with extended experience in Construction and Services in Oil & Gas Sector (in Mass Transfer and/or Flares and/or Thermal oxidizers and/or Vapor Recovery Unit).
· A proven track record in Sales function in a growing business environment with ability to communicate well in the local language and English is essential.
· Well aware of Public and private sector tendering processes.
· A self-starter with ability to effectively respond to demands of a challenging work load and deadlines is preferred