Technical Project Manager
In the Connected Mobility Business Unit, we are at the forefront of advancing vehicle technology. With innovative solutions for vehicle antennas, consumer device integration, and vehicle high speed networking, we design and manufacture products that enable flawless data transfer within the next generation of autonomous and connected vehicles.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of the product launch process for all new products from concept to production.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead CapEx and assembly equipment development in our Vehicle Antenna Solutions (VAS) segment to provide timely response to RFI/RFQ requests.
- Manage awarded project scope, budget, and timeline with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined in standards.
- Serve as the technical point of contact and advisor to internal and external business partners.
- Work closely with internal cross functional team by managing meetings, information exchange, and escalation paths.
- Monitor project progress continuously and create detailed schedule reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Manage outside vendors to ensure efficient communication, clearly defined deliverables, and act according to project plan to satisfy customer and project timing.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties, to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Utilize strong change control methodology to track changes to project scope, cost, etc.
The Experience You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years of technical project management experience in an electronics or mechanical device manufacturing industry.
- Ability to travel domestically/internationally up to 10% to support various project builds at the manufacturing site.
- 2 years of experience with NPI (New Project Introduction)
- 2 years of experience with project management software tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, or Polarion
- 2 years of experience working with a web-base collaborative platform such as SharePoint
- 1 year of experience working with a technical service provider
- 1 year of experience working with an automation equipment vendor
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience working with automation suppliers to develop automated or semi-automated electronics assembly equipment
- Experience working in the automotive industry within IATF16949 requirements.
- Knowledge of design/ product development process.
This role will sit in Rochester Hills or Grand Blanc, MI.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf