Wireless Communication System Architect (m/f/d)
This job posting is no longer active.
As the market leader within the connected vehicle domain Molex works with customers worldwide to build the technology that drives the products that improve lives around the globe. To strengthen the Advanced Technology and Innovation team we are looking for a Wireless Communication System Architect (m/f/d) to define and develop our connected mobility solutions.
Are you enthusiastic about innovations and technology? Do you have the ability to inspire others with your ideas? Do you want to drive the future through your work? Then you should not miss this opportunity.
We are actively seeking a talent with passion for technology and strong system architecture knowledge in wireless communication systems. In this role, you act as a visionary who shapes tomorrow's innovations in collaboration with the R&D (Research & Development) team, universities, research institutes and technology companies. We are looking for those who share our enthusiasm for delivering innovative solutions to the market to meet our customers' complex challenges, coupled with strong technical expertise and business acumen.
Wireless Communication System Architect (m/f/d) - Innovation Technologies based in Germany (remote)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design approaches and simulation of identified future wireless system architecture for the development of connected and autonomous vehicle
- Focus on modelling, simulation and architectural optimization of distributes antenna systems on system level incl. network and channel (capacity) modelling and resulting interface definition (Antenna RF, DigitalLink etc.)
- Developing new ideas and innovation for wireless solutions in the automotive sector, especially the antenna interfaces
- Close cooperation with internal department experts and universities, organizations and institutes for idea generation and realization of system simulations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical degree in engineering
- Proven experience in wireless technologies especially cellular data communication standard 3GPP (4G, 5G) and outlook to 6G
- Experience in system architecture design and simulation
- Knowledge of communications at the physical layer as well as networking and services.
- Experience in using the following system simulation approaches and tools:
- Mathworks: Matlab
- Great networking capability as well as problem-solving, innovative, and creative
- Enthusiasm and great presentation skills
- Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven track of wireless system architecture design approaches and the corresponding simulation
- Experience in
- R&S as well as KeySight test equipment
- CST Microwave Studio
- Mechanical/CAD: Catia, NX.
- Omnest (Ethernet Network Simulations)
- KeySightSystemvue– Pathwave
- Ansys Electronic Desktop (HFSS)
- Experience with wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, satellite
What We Offer
- You will work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment.
- Something special – a community in which sharing knowledge is as important as personal development.
- Humility, respect, customer focus – some of our guiding principles (click here to learn more about it).
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment
Supercomputers, smartphones, autonomous driving. You'll find our innovative spirit in the technologies that are changing our world and improving our lives. Our team consists of over 50,000 employees in over 40 countries, yet our values and beliefs unite us. As a member of Koch Industries, one of the largest non-listed companies in the world, you will have a variety of development opportunities in different companies, markets, and locations. In everything we do, we strive to continuously improve, transform, and reinvent ourselves to deliver the greatest possible value to our communities, our customers, and our company. Get ready for new challenges and experiences.
This job posting is no longer active.