Operations Transformation Engineer Co-Op Fall 2022
Who are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, INVISTA and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the U.S by WayUp.
At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics, and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands, create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, and deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations, and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including Dytek® intermediates, Cordura® Advanced fabrics, and Antron® carpet fiber.
INVISTA is looking for an Operations Transformation Engineer Co-Op (Fall 2022) to work on-site at either their Wichita, KS office or their Seaford, DE facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- As a global company spanning multiple industries and offering limitless opportunities for growth, we offer an opportunity to launch your engineering career with us will focus on the future. Interns at Koch companies learn about our unique Market-Based Management culture, partner with interns from other disciplines on case studies, and participate in our Innovation Challenge. All while working beside experienced engineers to solve real problems and offer insights that benefit society through improving our products and services.
The Experience You Will Bring
- To be enrolled in an Engineering degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or before May 2025
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead:
- To be enrolled in an Engineering degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or before May 2024
- Experience with 3d modeling tools such as Autodesk, Catia, 3ds Max
- Experience with 3d model optimization methods like decimation
- Game Engine Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine
- Prior experience with Organizational change and user adoption
Koch-company full-time interns/co-ops are eligible for a comprehensive medical plan that comes with prescription drug coverage and expert resources including second opinions and surgery support as well as weight and diabetes management. We focus on making healthcare resources available through advanced apps, from the comfort of home. With enrollment in the medical plan you have access to a tax-free savings opportunity for healthcare expenses (Health Savings Account).
You and all members of your household are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional mental health counseling, financial and legal consultations and concierge-level support for work-life balance like helping finding child, elder or pet care - at no cost to you.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com