This job posting is no longer active.
The Molex Sales Team is looking for a talented and driven Sales Engineer to manage an Ohio / Indiana based territory with the primary objective of growing profitable revenue for Molex via demand creation and effective maintenance of existing business. This position will be the primary interface to the purchasing and engineering/development resources within the account base.
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. The breadth of our product offering serves a variety of industries including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics. Molex makes a connected world possible and is dedicated to supporting products that improve people’s lives.
This person will be responsible for educating customers on the value Molex brings in the marketplace and how Molex differentiates itself within that market. Ideally, Molex would like a candidate with an interest/passion for technology and a willingness to learn new products and applications to best service the engineering designs in the territory. The position could be based in the Ohio or Indiana area and will require limited travel out of state. The position will call on accounts in the industrial, automotive, consumer, and other trending markets.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand customer applications, discuss needs, and offer solutions to customers utilizing the entire Molex portfolio of products
- Maintain and expand professional business relationships within assigned accounts
- Build a strong, steady pipeline of demand creation activities to fuel continuous territory growth measurable by Salesforce performance to targets
- Maintain account profiles, contact lists, and Salesforce opportunity trackers
- Willingness to travel locally 50% and regionally 10-20%
- Self-motivate and prioritize workload with minimal direct supervision
- Effectively build strategic customer and distributor relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex’s ability to win business
- Understand customer needs and effectively sell solutions both to the customer and to the business unit
- Organization, attention to detail, and timely follow-through
- Build relationships and network through strong interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively remotely and face-to-face
- Strong team cooperation skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experiences in outside sales, field application engineering, or product/project management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the electronics industry and/or manufacturing sector
- Experience collaborating with distribution partners
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.