Our Molex Team is growing and we are looking for Maintenance Technicians to join our talented team at our St Petersburg and Pinellas Park, Florida facilities. Successful candidates will have a strong background in troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining production equipment.
- First Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm ($1,000 retention bonus after 90 days)
- Second Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am ($1.00 shift premium + $2,000 retention bonus after 90 days)
- Third Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am ($1.50 shift premium + $4,000 retention bonus after 90 days)
Molex, a Koch Industries Company brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
- Perform reactive, preventative, and predictive maintenance to support production equipment
- Lead Technical and Process Improvement Projects
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI programs
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI programs
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to equipment and manufacturing processes
- Provide design input on custom fabricated equipment and equipment parts
- Train Technicians and Machine Operators
The Experience You Will Bring
One or more of the following:
- Two year technical degree in an Industrial Maintenance field
- Prior experience in industrial preventative maintenance. This could include: electric motors, gear boxes, pneumatic cylinders, cams, bearings, vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, heaters, and burners
What Will Put You Ahead
- AAS Degree or Vocational Education
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf