Material Operator - Production
Material Operator $22.40/hr
Flexible benefits package and competitive pension plan
You have a long-term vision for your career. Isn’t it time you joined a company that thinks the same as you? We believe in investing and promoting our employees to create value for the company and the individual. If you have a strong work ethic and want to continuously improve your skills, we are the company for you!
Want to learn more about the INVISTA experience? Watch this!
INVISTA Kingston Site is currently seeking individuals to join our team to work as Material Operators. As a Material Operator you will ensure the safe handling, inspection and movement of products and packaging. You will become a part of an important team which is responsible for ensuring the quality of our products meet the standards of our customers. Though the site is coming up on 80 operational years, our technology and ideas are new and ever changing. If you enjoy problem solving, collaborating with others, interacting with state-of-the-art technology and equipment, click the Apply Now.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work and thrive in a culture that places priority on integrity, stewardship, compliance and creating value in society
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Ability to contribute to the production of valued resources
- $22.40. Shift premiums paid during evenings, nights and Sundays
- Advancement opportunities with competitive wages
- Flexible benefits package
- Pension plan
- Optional pension enhancements
- Performance bonus program with the possibility of earning an additional 2,4,8 or 12% on every hour worked
- Additional vacation purchase program
- Additional floating holidays
- Education assistance program for job related training
- 6-month probationary period
- Work in an industrial environment with varying temperatures and working conditions
- Perform physical tasks (lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting, stooping, standing)
- Apply your keen attention to detail
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Work rotating, 12-hour work schedule that includes weekends and holidays, in a 24/7 operation
- Wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hat, bump caps, gloves, long sleeves, steel toe boots, etc.) with or without accommodation
- Work in a tobacco free environment
- Read and comprehend detailed written procedures and instructions
High school diploma or equivalent or relevant experienceWhat will Put You Ahead?
Previous work experience involving interaction with mechanical equipment and technology (including automation and HMI controls)How to apply
Submit a detailed resume along with a covering letter.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance, but please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the kochcareers.com webpage
Want to learn more about INVISTA?