Field Sales Manager - Texas
Georgia Pacific Building Products is growing, and we are seeking a Field Sales Manager to promote the sales of GP ToughRock® and Dens® product lines in North Texas and Waco. Crucial to success will be identifying and building strong strategic partnerships with key purchasing decision makers and product influencers within the commercial segment which include but not limited to: gypsum distribution, general contractors, sub-contractors, and developers. Business growth will be achieved by developing and implementing customer plans and territory strategies as well as design side and project specific sales work. Key performance indicators will be the protection and growth of market share and the implementation of the commercial business strategy for the division. This is position is based in Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), Texas area and will be a home-based role with 25% travel.
Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day. Georgia-Pacific is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. one of the largest privately held company in the United States. We are always interested in talented individuals, who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who seek to find fulfillment in what they do. To learn more about GP Building Products visit: https://buildgp.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Direct sales efforts of ToughRock® and Dens® product lines in residential and commercial markets in the designated sales territory.
- Utilize the Market Based Management (MBM®) framework to assist in economic and critical thinking
- Actively work within Salesforce leveraging analytical and enablement tools
- Identify and build relationships with key decision makers for the sale of ToughRock® and Dens® i.e., developers, specifiers, contractors, design build firms and distributors
- Collaborate with inside sales counterpart on territory specific strategies to promote and sell ToughRock® and Dens® Products, ensuring continued growth while maximizing profitability.
- Product Presentations – Conduct production demonstrations, discuss specific benefits and advantages of GP’s proprietary products such as Dens® Element and DensShield® to key influencers such as developers, specifiers, contractors, and distributors
- Help set annual territory goals and objectives for ToughRock® and Dens® products.
- Follow a pipeline of Dens® Element opportunities and other value-added products from specification to order fulfillment
- Be a resource for product and technical information for direct and indirect customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft office including Excel
- Valid US driver’s license
- Able and willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Minimum of 3-years of sales experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, building construction, or architecture
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency in technical sales
- Previous water proofing systems sales or design experience utilizing Dens® products
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf