Survey Research Analyst (i360)
i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking a Survey Research Analyst to join its analytics team, which is driven by data and measurement. The ideal candidate is experienced in political polling and messaging research, having previously worked for a polling shop or research firm. Core responsibilities will revolve around developing research questionnaires, experimenting with statistical polling techniques, and conducting quantitative analyses of polls, message testing, and research surveys.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and demonstrate strong ability in the following areas:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience applying and experimenting with prevailing and innovative survey research techniques
- Experience converting client research questions into functional and concise survey questionnaires
- Expertise identifying and summarizing actionable key findings from survey research and delivering those findings in written reports and presentations
- Experience using a statistical program to conduct quantitative analysis
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Convert client research goals into functional and concise survey questionnaires
- Use statistical software to analyze survey results and identify key insights
- Communicate, both written and orally, key survey findings to interested parties
- Experiment with and apply statistical weighting and sampling techniques to improve survey research results
- Work collaboratively with survey developers and other analysts to improve data collection and production processes to better serve client needs
- Work on specialized research projects as requested
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years or relevant polling / public opinion research work experience, ideally for a polling shop or research firm. Extensive academic study of survey research methods may substitute for previous work experience
- 2+ years of technical experience with a quantitative analysis tool, such as R, STATA, or SPSS
- Role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of technical experience with a database query language, such as SQL
- 2+ years of experience applying and experimenting with statistical weighting and sampling techniques
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf