Online Panel Manager (i360)
i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking an Online Panel Manager to join its analytics team, which is driven by data and measurement. The ideal candidate is experienced in managing an online public opinion or market research panel, having previously worked for a survey research firm, online panel company, or other consumer insights related business. Core responsibilities will revolve around managing panel recruitment, digital advertising, panel communications, branding, customer service, and basic survey research responsibilities.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and demonstrate strong ability in the following areas:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience experimenting with prevailing and innovative online panel recruitment techniques
- Experience communicating with a broad panel audience and managing custom-service inquiries
- Exposure to digital advertising best practices, particularly related to recruiting online panelists
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with i360’s digital team to design advertising campaigns to grow our online panel
- Monitor advertising metrics to inform recruitment strategy
- Compose panel-wide communications
- Manage panelist customer-service inquiries
- Collaborate with the survey research team in specialized panelist recruitment efforts
- Work on specialized research projects as requested
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience contributing to the management of a public opinion online panel
- Role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of work experience managing a public opinion online panel
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf