We are seeking an Accountant at our Corporate Headquarters in Wichita, KS to provide accounting, cash forecasting, financial analysis and financial reporting services in support of Koch Family members. This role will have primary finance and accounting responsibility for family owned businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong communication, collaboration and customer relationship skills
- Reliable, professional and ability to be trusted with sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple customers and activities
- Ability to analyze, think critically and problem solve
- Strong customer focus with analytical, financial and economic thinking skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete accounting activities associated with full Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow.
- Collaborate with teams across the country
- Preparation and presentation of accurate, relevant and timely financial reporting packages for key customers.
- Provide financial analysis in support of business activities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of Accounting or Finance experience
- Strong understanding of General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows
- Experience in Financial Analysis review and presentation
- Strong capability with Microsoft Excel – spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation etc.
- Ability to travel ~20% to Santa Monica, CA
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to interact with and improve financial systems thru innovation and automation
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting and Tax impacts
- Strong understanding of Internal Control practices
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf