Koch Engineered solutions (KES) is a global leader in emissions-control products, Heat transfer products, Mass transfer product and clean-air Combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes: Burners, Flares, Flue gas treatment, Gas recovery, Landfill and biogas systems, Thermal oxidizers, Vapor control, Heat transfer, Mass Transfer, Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning, Combustion monitoring, Turnkey services, etc. Our vision is to become the preferred partner delivering superior value by developing, integrating, and applying innovative technical and service solutions for industrial value chains.
We are looking for an Account Receivable to join our team in our offices in Vimercate (Italy).
What You Will Do In Your Role
You will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues and handle the invoicing along with the necessary paperwork.
- Assume the responsibility of issuing invoices timely and accurately
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Ensure internal customers remain informed on invoicing status, issues and outstanding debts of their customers
- Provide solutions to any relative invoicing problems
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
The Experience You Will Bring
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA
- Proven experience as Billing Specialist
- Adherence to laws, VAT and best practices in regard to invoicing
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness