Manager, Resource & Planning
Koch Engineered Solutions Equipment Technology and Services (KES ET&S) is a growing family of 12 companies coming together as one brand. KES will serve customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services. KES exists to create value for our customers. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation, and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
KES equipment group is looking for a Resource Loading and Capacity Planning Manager to join the S&OP planning team in its Combustion and Emission Controls Group in the Americas. This newly created position will take ownership of the strategy, development, and long-term success of this new capability. To meet the needs of our customers, we need to plan for upcoming work early in the sales process. This highly critical role will be responsible for ensuring that project plans are ready for the execution teams and to monitor the design and engineering team’s capacity to ensure we have the necessary resources.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the resource loading and capacity planning team for Combustion and Emission Controls Group, Americas
- Coach and train all system users to ensure proper utilization of the scheduling software
- Develop training capability on critical chain project management
- Analyze system data and provide feedback both to the commercial and operation teams on current loading and capacity
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the organization that will lead to profitable actions
- Ensure that templates for project schedules are consistently improved and updated in collaboration with stakeholders
- Foster continuous improvement as it relates to our Demand Driven Operating Model. This includes providing metrics and diagnostic information to the management team.
- Work with Manufacturing Master Scheduler to ensure smooth transition of projects from engineering through manufacturing.
- Continuously collaborate and share knowledge with others through out the global organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to diverse groups
- Demonstrate analytical skills to create and drive metrics-based improvement
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of project planning and scheduling methodologies, bonus points for critical chain project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or related degree
- Previous experience in Project management
- PMP Certified
- 5+ years experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf