RELCO is currently hiring for a Construction Planner to join their Willmar, MN team! The Construction Planner is responsible for the on-site construction planning of RELCO systems and equipment. At RELCO, we are dedicated to transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, drying, and more. Our solutions help customers in the food and beverage, dairy, life science, and industrial markets produce high-quality products through concentration and purification, remove contaminants and recycle valuable process chemicals, achieve high-purity water, and treat wastewater for suitable discharge or even reuse to increase sustainability in their operations. Our success is rooted in the collaborative teamwork of our exceptional employees across the world. As RELCO continues to expand, we are always seeking outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business. Come join our team today and help us deliver Separation Technologies for a Better Future™.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Oversees labor and equipment for projects to assure required completion dates are met, includes resolving any job site material or manpower issues.
- Secures customer satisfaction with the construction work that is done, including the quality of installation meets all design and performance requirements.
- Adheres to all project plans and schedules, monitoring and compiling data, as required.
- Compiles Hours to Complete (HTC) reports.
- Assist & ensure department meets all personnel, payroll, and job cost date deadlines.
- Attend Construction Kickoffs to work with Engineering & Customers to add construction expertise.
- Attend Site Surveys to assist with quotes & sales orders and to create an equipment list.
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% of the time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience planning and estimating
- Ability to read and interpret GAD/PID/Shop prints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Stainless Steel welding experience
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Project Management experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf