CAPITAL PROJECTS LEADER
At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics, and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands, create new solutions for life’s biggest needs, and deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations, and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including Dytek® intermediates, and Cordura® Advanced fabrics.
The Camden, SC site is currently seeking and experienced group leader to manage our Capital Project Portfolio planning and execution as well as the Site Project Engineering Team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the site project group in competitive development and execution of site capital/expense projects.
- Coordinate the Camden site projects portfolio and work within the capital planning processes to ensure that all projects forecasted and executed at the site are prioritized and aligned with site and business visions and are performed on time and within expected costs.
- Manage the efforts of the site-based project engineering and construction group to obtain the best value for the business consistent with company safety, mechanical integrity, reliability, yield, cost, and quality goals.
- Influence area operations teams to develop realistic annual project plans and direct advancement of potential projects to allow timely execution of the plan.
- Develop innovative experiments to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and streamline the project process and project execution.
- Mentor and develop members of the project team to empower them to exhibit Principled Entrepreneurship and achieve Self-Actualization to create the most value for the site.
- Perform project management on some site projects as time allows considering other management responsibilities of the group and project plan.
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. Degree or higher in Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years combined experience in a project management/engineering role
- 3+ years of supervisor/group leadership experience
- Experience with project execution of capital projects up to $ 3 million
- Good track record of successfully executing or managing project execution by others to meet expected timelines and cost bets
- Experience with managing, mentoring and coaching other project managers/engineers
- Proven leadership, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple programs simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Experience with SAP project systems, scheduling, and portfolio management software
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years combined experience in a project role (industrial or manufacturing environment)
- 7+ years of supervisor/leadership experience
- Experience in fibers or polymer operations
- Experience with project execution of capital projects up to $ 10 million
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf